Random Flash-Comic Random Flash-Comic

Not that good

The images beween frames are unstable and keep moving around. If you ask me the plot wasn't that well written. Write a better story and ry to keep the frames stable.

LunArFoX00 responds:

This was basicly an experiment, Just released to the public.
Don't worry, The actual story will be soon... (LegacyReborn)

A Mindless Animation Loop A Mindless Animation Loop

Needs Audio

It's an elaborate illustration, but some music in the background would really help.

Magnadooodle responds:

Good idea, I'll do that!

Mario's Castle Calamity Mario's Castle Calamity

Great Bloopers

I've always loved Mario bloopers, this is the best I've xeen in a long time. 10/10

Seattle Seattle

So-So

Smooth animation but do you think you could use a font other than times new roman?

8-Bit Loop Animation 8-Bit Loop Animation

Needs Improvement

It's alright amd everything, but it really needs a more entertaining loop.

jbkyoyo21 responds:

I do not understand what you disliked about this animation. If you are going to give such a low score you should at least give me actual things to fix... if you look at everyone else they enjoyed the flash and gave fair reviews, and I feel that you gave an unfair rating.

Why (American)Anime Sucks Why (American)Anime Sucks

That sums it up

That pretty much sums up Pokemon, Yu-gi-oh, Digimon, and Bakugon in one cartoon. You might want to get a mic though, the little robot voice was unappealing to me.

Emo Supremo 2 Emo Supremo 2

Disturbing

Ummmmm..... this is really disturbing, even for mature. The graphics, animation, and actionscript are steady. However, once again, I really don't find this as much of a story.

Super Mario Idiota 2 Super Mario Idiota 2

It's Alright

It's alright, but I wish you would translate all the spanish in it. Still, it's pretty easy to follow along.

New Year's Flash '09 New Year's Flash '09

I love it!

This is great, I find no way this could be improved! Infact, this just might be worthy of an e-card.

Kyjast responds:

Hah, that's a good idea! Thanks!

Emo Supremo Emo Supremo

I don't like it

It needs a longer runtime, animation was smooth and high quality but the plot was....well......pointless.